Sunday, February 01, 2009

CONVERTING TO ISLAM FOR SECOND MARRIAGE

DESERTING SECOND WIFE FOR FIRST
Deserting second love (wife?) Fiza just after two months of marrying her by former flickering-minded Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chander Mohan raises many questions apart from this being his personal matter. Is it proper that such persons may become important political ruler like Deputy Chief Minister of a state only because of dynastic political system in India because his father has been a political heavyweight? Episode should be eye-opener for reforms in system whereby as least spoilt children of political rulers may not get automatic entry to become political rulers.

Secondly, misuse of religion just for sake of enjoying sex through second marriage should be practically prohibited by amending relevant laws including Muslim Law. Second marriage by any person after conversion to Islam should be made non-bailable offence even though first wife might not have raised any objection. Islamic scholars and institutions have also condemned such tactics by making it clear that adoption of Islam just for marriage-purpose is anti-Islam. There are many Hindus who adopt Islam symbolically only for having a second marriage legally even though in practical life they have faith and belief in Hinduism for all practical purposes performing all Hindu rituals in day-to-day life. Even Hindu law should be amended so that having second wife may attract criminal punishment including holding such marriage illegal even though first wife might not have objected to second marriage.

MADHU AGRAWAL
(Guinness Record Holder for letters in Newspapers)
1775 Kucha Lattushah
Dariba DELHI 110006 (India)
Tel 23253636
Mobile 9810080011
Fax 23254036
E-mail subhashmadhu@sify.com
Web www.subhashmadhu.com

2 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger atul said...

dear sir a person like me ,who after my marriage stayed with my wife for 6 months nd now it has been 5 yrs of my seperation nd now she is not willing to come to me nor she wants a divorce .....so wht would u suggest sir for people like me

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger atul said...

dear sir a person like me ,who after my marriage stayed with my wife for 6 months nd now it has been 5 yrs of my seperation nd now she is not willing to come to me nor she wants a divorce .....so wht would u suggest sir for people like me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home