Saturday, February 07, 2009

POLISH JOKE

HILARIOUS!!!!!






-----
Polish Divorce

> > A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American> girl.. > Although his English was far from perfect, they got along> very well. > One day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him> if he could arrange a divorce for him. > The lawyer said that getting a divorce would dep end on the> circumstances, and asked him the following questions: > > Have you any grounds? > Yes, an acre and half and nice little home. > > No, I mean what is the foundation of this case? > It made of concrete. > > I don't
think you understand. Does either of you have a> real grudge? > No, we have carport, and not need one. > > I mean. What are your relations like? > All my relations still in Poland . > > Is there any infidelity in your marriage? > We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player. > > Does your wife beat you up? > No, I always up before her. > > Is your wife a nagger? > No, she white. > > Why do you want this divorce? > She going to kill me. > > What makes you think th at ? > I got proof. > > What kind of proof? > She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore > and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it say: > >
'Polish Remover'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home