Monday, January 19, 2009

PAPAYA LEAF JUICE CURE FOR DENGUE

To: hchbhabha@gmail.com
Subject: FW: Dengue Fever Remedy
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:27:11 +0530
From: hchbhabha@googlemail.com

PASS THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN, IT MAY SAVE LIVES.
Dengue Fever Remedy

I would like to share this interesting discovery from a classmate's
son who has just recovered from dengue fever. Apparently, his son was
in the critical stage at the ICU when his blood platelet count drops
to 15 after 15 liters of blood transfusion.

His father was so worried that he seeks another friend's
recommendation and his son was saved. He confessed to me that he gave
his son raw juice of the papaya leaves. From a platelet count of 45
after 20 liters of blood transfusion, and after drinking the raw
papaya leaf juice, his platelet count jumps instantly to 135. Even the
doctors and nurses were surprised. After the second day he was
discharged. So he asked me to pass this good news around.

Accordingly it is raw papaya leaves, 2pcs just cleaned and pound and
squeeze with filter cloth. You will only get one tablespoon per leaf..
So two tablespoon per serving once a day. Do not boil or cook or rinse
with hot water, it will loose its strength. Only the leafy part and no
stem or sap. It is very bitter and you have to swallow it like "Won
Low Kat". But it works.

*Papaya Juice - Cure for Dengue*

You may have heard this elsewhere but if not I am glad to inform you
that papaya juice is a natural cure for dengue fever. As dengue fever
is rampant now, I think it's good to share this with all.

A friend of mine had dengue last year.. It was a very serious
situation for her as her platelet count had dropped to 28,000 after 3
days in hospital and water has started to fill up her lung. She had
difficulty in breathing. She was only 32-year old. Doctor says there's
no cure for dengue. We just have to wait for her body immune system to
build up resistance against dengue and fight its own battle. She
already had 2 blood transfusion and all of us were praying very hard
as her platelet continued to drop since the first day she was
admitted.

Fortunately her mother-in-law heard that papaya juice would help to
reduce the fever and got some papaya leaves, pounded them and squeeze
the juice out for her. The next day, her platelet count started to
increase, her fever subside. We continued to feed her with papaya
juice and she recovered after 3 days!!!

Amazing but it's true. It's believed one's body would be overheated
when one is down with dengue and that also caused the patient to have
fever papaya juice has cooling effect. Thus, it helps to reduce the
level of heat in one's body, thus the fever will go away. I found that
it's also good when one is having sore throat or suffering from heat.

Please spread the news about this as lately there are many dengue
cases. It's great if such natural cure could help to ease the
sufferings of dengue patients.

Furthermore it's so easily available.
Blend them and squeeze the juice! It's simple and miraculously effective!!

4 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is nice to know that there is still a cure for many diseases like this papaya leaf juice. Dengue fever could be prevented if we go hand in hand in fighting this disease.
We should also have a test in determining if we have dengue or not and that is with the help of elisa test kit.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About a year ago my mom was searching for information on things I could eat to bring up my platelet count because I was missing chemo because they were too low. She found info on papaya leaf extract and my grandfather ordered some from Mountain Meadow Herbs (which is much cheap on amazon.com than on their website). I was very skeptical, but tried it anyway. Putting about 1 tablespoon in my sweet tea every day after chemo. Usually I would drop to 10,000 - 30,000 platelets per mcL at the end of the chemo week and a week later my body on it's on or with a transfusion would bring them up to about 60,000 per mcL. After the papaya extract it would bring them to about 100,000 - 160,000 per mcL. I did find if you're on a chemo that attacks platelets very badly, don't take it the week after chemo, it will go even lower sometimes. Take it after your counts have dropped about as much as they are going to. I don't know about fresh papaya, we were only able to get a hold of premade extract but it seems to work as well as the reports I've heard about the fresh leaf extract.

 
At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, its impressive piece of writing regarding tutoringand entirely defined, keep
it up all the time.

my weblog :: airplane landing games

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Joel Golli said...

For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: . HIV/ AIDS. JOINT PAIN, BREAST ENLARGEMENT. DIABETIES.  HERPES. AUTISM . NO PRIOD.  CHRONIC DISEASES. LUPUS . MALE AND FEMALE FERTILITY. WAST & BACK PAIN. CANCER . DISCHARGE FROM BREAST PAIN, BREAST INFECTION. PARKINSON DISEASES.  WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM.  VAGINAL INFECTION. IRREGULAR MENSTRATION , PAIN & ITCHING . LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC . PREMATURE EJACULATION.  PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC INFLAMATORY DISEASES , VAGINAL DISCHARGE. (PID). DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS FOR LOW SPERM COUNT. DENGUE, TUBERCULOSIS. CIRRHOSIS .    ITCHING OF THE PRIVATE PART. ZERO SPERM COUNT.  ASTHMA.  . ,  EJACULATION. WEAK ERECTION. ERYSIPELAS, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS . HPV. QUICK EJACULATION. HEPATITIS A & B. STD. STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. HEART DISEASE.  PILE-HEMORRHOID. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. RHIUMATISM, THYROID, PENIS ENLARGEMENT  .   For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home