Saturday, January 22, 2011

TIME TO LAUGH

Hey., Bob, remember when you and I went fishing up north nine months ago and the car broke down in that thunderstorm and we wound up spending the night at that farm owned by that gorgeous widow? Remember?
Yeah.
You remember the gorgeous widow?
Yeah.
And she had that big, fabulous house and we slept in the guest room, and the next morning we got in the car and headed north and went fishing -- you remember?
Yeah.
Well, nine months later I got a letter from her attorney.
Oh.
Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night and go pay her a visit?
I did yes.
And did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?
I'm sorry, I did why do you ask?
She just died and left me everything.

Moral of the story: When you cheat someone, it may bounce back on you!

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger भारतीय नागरिक - Indian Citizen said...

वाकई, ऐसे मौकों पर ध्यान रखना चाहिये. अब कितनी बड़ी गड़बड़ हो गयी..

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Marcelo Roldan said...

Nice blog thanks for posting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home