Monday, July 05, 2010

SHIRDI SAIN BABA

Dear Shri Trehanji,

Thank you for your reply; I have gone through Google and it appears to me that there is nothing new in it which I already did not know. I feel that he may have supported Moslem religion but he never put down the Hindu religion. On the contrary, he followed Hindu religion in many ways and gave good advice and solace and solutions to many of his devotees. I wish there were more saints like this in the world.

And I am not hurt or any such things. Life is a mystery and it remains so; why Hindu dharm is in such troubles and why Moslem religion is taking an upper hand by force, is a bigger mystery to me! In any case this was one saint who tried honestly to bring the followers of two faiths together.

I think this saint was a much better Hindu and saint than many of our own historical saints like Durvasha Muni who used to get angry at the slightest pretext and cursed the offender not only for this birth but for many many births? Can you call them good Hindus, just because they had the powers through their tapas? Where all the Hindu teachings and their learning went at that time? Or Ravan, even though a Hindu and a Brahman at that, was he a good Hindu just because he was a Hindu?

Omji, all this is ANANT and all these VIVADS are ANANTA like the world is ETERNAL and OUR EXISTENCE IS A MYSTERY, unlikely to be solved, if ever.

Best wishes and regards,

JAI SHRI SITARAMJIKI, JAI SHRI RADHAKRISHNJIKI, JAI VEER HANUMAN.

bhavdiy,

agrasen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home