Wednesday, November 21, 2007

MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE OR CHANGING COLORS OF A CHAM...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bharat Gajjar"
To: "Bharat Gajjar"
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:05 PM
Subject: India Abroad Plays A Dirty Game


> Dear Editor,
>
> I'm sure you will not print my article which is as follows:
>
> India Abroad Plays A Dirty Game
>
> In response to your Nov. 16th issue of India aboard, I was not surprised
> to see what I read.
>
> I wrote an article about Bobby Jindal and your Christian run organization
> played a sneaky game by removing parts of my article and printing it to
> get a specific response from your psedu-secular Hindus and some Christians
> and then waited for theirs articles that were in opposition to my
> particial article and printed only them that were pro-Jindal a Hindu
> converted into a Catholic.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Bharat J. Gajjar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home