Wednesday, July 06, 2005

SOME SMALL JOKES

1. Its funny when people discuss over "love marriage" and
"arranged marriage"

It is like asking a person if he would like to "hang himself"
or "shoot himself".

2. What is a girl friend?

Addition of problems, subtraction of money, multiplication of
enemies & division of friends.

4) A married man was asked to perform his SWOT (Strength,
Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) Analysis.

He said, my strength is my wife. My weakness is my
neighbour's wife. Opportunity comes when neighbour goes out. Threat comes when I myself go out

5)Guide: "I welcome you all to Niagara Falls. These are the world's largest waterfalls and the sound intensity of the waterfall is so high, even 20 supersonic planes passing by can't be heard. Now may I request the ladies to keep quite so that we can hear the Niagara Falls?"

Reply|Reply All|Forward










Feedback | Help


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home