Tuesday, April 07, 2009

VARUN GANDHI IS A YOUNG HINDU TIGER

Bharat J. Gajjar
Bgajjar@comcast.net

April 7th, 2009

Dear Editor,

Please print the following in your publication.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bharat J. Gajjar

Varun Gandhi is A Young Hindu Tiger
I heard his speech and I realized that he is a wonderful young Hindu who has courage to say things as they are. Of course they put him in prison. Then Lalu Prasad said he’d like to crush him as he is speaking against Muslims. His cousin Priyanka Gandhi whose mother is Sonya Gandhi a Catholic and she was also married a Catholic man. She advised Varun that he has a poor philosophy of life and that he should read the Bhagavad Gita. In the first place, I do not think she owns a Bhagavad Gita and if she does, I’m sure she has not read it herself to be giving any advice. Now Mahatma Gandhi interpreted the Bhagavad Gita where he said, “When Krishna asked Arjun to fight his interpretation was that the fight was internal and not external.” I have not read Mahatma Gandhi’s Bhagavad Gita interpretation, but this is what I understand. As far as I know the fight is external as well as internal. Sonya and Priyanka put bindi’s on their foreheads and wear a sari to confuse Hindus and make them believe that they are Hindu’s. As far as I’m concern, Varun Gandhi was brought up with good Hindu values. And he is going to be a good leader and we are proud of him. I’m glad BJP is supporting him. Now I understand that there is a threat on his life and I hope the Government protects him.

Bharat J. Gajjar

Reply Forward

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home