Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Some definitions of marriage

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always
right and the other is husband!

Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without, but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.

You can't buy love . . . but you pay heavily for it .

Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or
she'll take it anyway.

My wife and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times,
always with the same person.

It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.

They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.
Reply | Reply All | Forward Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox

Get the latest updates from MSN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home