Sunday, June 04, 2006

ITALIANS TALKING PUBLICLY

At a bus stop 2 Italian men get on.
>
> They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The
>lady
> sitting
>
> next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is
> galvanized
> when she hears one of them says the following:
>
> "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I
> come
> once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again
> and pee
> twice. Then I come one la-sta time."
>
>
>
> "You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady
> indignantly.
> "In this country . . we don't speak aloud in public places
about
> our
> sex lives."
>
> "Hey, coola down lady," said the man.
>
>
> "Who talkin' abouta sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to
> spell
> Mississippi'."
>
> I'VE GOT $5.00 THAT SAYS YOU'RE GONNA READ THIS AGAIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home