Thursday, February 12, 2009

LETTER TO ART OF LIVING ENQUIRING ABOUT SRI SRI RAVI SHANKAR.

Mahoday,

Namaskar and Jai Hind.

I and my wife have already taken Part I of Art of Living last year and are going to take Part II in San Jose, CA. I am 70 years old and the pumping of my heart had gone down to 27% insted of normal of about 60 percent but after doing the first course my heart pumping improved and went upto 40% which surprised the doctors in Seattle, where I normally live. After reading parts of his biography in Wilkipaedia I am convinced that Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a true saint having a lot of good karma from his past births and he is doing a great job like Buddha in helping people to realize pece and themselves.
Howver, my wife snd I wish to know if he ever got married, has any children or has a personal family life other than his larger family, which is ART OF LIVING. He is doing an excellent job and may God bless him and bring true peace to the world, especially to India in our life time.
Jai Guru.

Bhavdiy,

SHER SINGH AGRAWAL
SANTA CLARA
TEL: 408 261 3263

2 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

I can tell you that Sri Sri was never married or had any children of his own.
But he sees the whole world as his family! :-)

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a look here (last question)
http://www.chrmglobal.com/Replies/54/1/A-Chat-with-His-Holiness-Sri-Sri-Ravi-Shankar-.html

Question: "Isn’t marriage is neccesary in human life???if yes why not you?"
His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar : It is an individual question. I didn't grow up at all, I remained a child and hope to live in the same way. And I hope to live the same way. The way I have been travelling, no woman would have been able to cope with it. If I was married, she would have been jealous, and I would have been in trouble .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home